Protect Your Solar Array From Harbourage of Wildlife
Solar panel installations can be affected by harbourage from pigeons and other pest birds as they provide heat and shelter from the elements. These nuisance birds bring debris, mites and noise as well as fouling the area and the solar panel surface with their droppings.
Solutions for all Solar Panel Systems
There are a variety of bird proofing solutions available for solar panelling to prevent pest birds impacting your solar panel installation and its efficiency, however, the most effective method is to use a specially designed solar panelling mesh proofing product.
The mesh proofing system is designed specifically to keep all birds from getting under your solar array, protecting the roof, wiring, and equipment from damage.
Benefits of Solar Proofing Mesh
- It’s virtually invisible from the ground
- It can be installed without drilling and screwing preventing any damage to the solar panels
- It’s secured with clips that won’t scratch the solar panel
- It can be removed to allow easy access for servicing
- It will not invalidate the solar panels warranty.
We provide impartial industry advice on renewable energy and energy-efficient technologies and deliver a high-quality solution for your project, including:
Aftercare & Maintenance