Heat water up to 55°C in Sun, Rain, Wind, and Even at Night-Time
Thermodynamic solar panels are a hybrid technology that takes over your boiler's job of heating your hot water.
The thermal solar panels draw in solar heat from the atmosphere when the sunshine isn't available, providing you with all your hot water needs whatever the weather, they work when it's snowing, raining, during the night, and even down to temperatures of -15oC.
Installing a Solar Assisted Heat Pump system mean you can turn off your oil or gas supply permanently and use renewable energy to provide all your hot water 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, considerably reducing your fuel bills.
Extremely Reliable, Compact, and Low Maintenance
Unlike other heat pumps, the thermal panels can be mounted on practically any external wall, roof or garden space.
Thermodynamic solar panels are very low maintenance and with an expected life of 25 years or more, your home will be protected from ever-rising energy costs and reduced carbon emissions for many years to come.
Is My Property Suitable?
The wonder of this type of hot water heating system is the fact you don't need a southerly facing roof space like traditional solar technologies. Since every thermal panel work off the indirect form of solar energy in the atmosphere, it means you can install the panels anywhere on your property.
The number of people living at your property and the amount of domestic hot water you need will have an effect on the number of panels you have installed and what size water storage tank you require. We will check your requirements and size the system accordingly once a site survey has been completed.
Benefits of a Solar Assisted Heat Pump System
- Provides 100% of your hot water needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Works in sun, rain, wind, frost, snow, and even during the night - down to -15°c
- Extremely reliable, efficient, and robust system with a lifespan of over 25 years
- Quick and easy to install
- Can be mounted on practically any external space e.g. a wall, a roof, a facade, or in the garden
- They do not need to be south facing
- Virtually maintenance-free system as they do not require annual service checks or ongoing maintenance
- Extract heat using solar PV and reduces your energy bills
- Prolongs the life of your existing boiler
- Reduces your carbon footprint
How Does it Work?
Unlike air-source heat pumps, a solar-assisted heat pump operates rather like a refrigerator in reverse, absorbing heat from the air into a working fluid which is passed into a compressor, where it’s temperature is increased before it is transferred via a hot water cylinder and heat exchanger into the heating and hot water circuits of the building.
We provide impartial industry advice on renewable energy and energy-efficient technologies and deliver a high-quality solution for your project, including:
Aftercare & Maintenance